Informal ministerial meeting
Informal ministerial breakfast of gender equality ministers
The Austrian Presidency of the Council of the European Union cordially invites gender equality ministers from the EU28, EFTA countries and the Western Balkans to an informal breakfast for an exchange of views on gender equality, youth and digitalisation.
Juliane Bogner-Strauss, Austrian Federal Minister for Women, Families and Youth, will chair the meeting.
In her keynote speech, Virginija Langbakk, Director of the European Institute for Gender Equality, will present the key messages of the EIGE report ‘Gender equality and youth: the opportunities and risks of digitalisation.’
Ministers will be invited to discuss the question of how digitalisation contributes to the equal civic and political participation of girls and boys.
- Media programme (10.10.2018) (DE) (pdf 1.18 MB)
- Media programme (10.10.2018) (EN) (pdf 1.18 MB)
- Media programme (10.10.2018) (FR) (pdf 1.2 MB)
- Gender equality and digitalisation in the European Union (not available in an accessible format) (only EN) (pdf 1.83 MB)
- Gender equality and youth: the opportunities and risks of digitalisation (not available in an accessible format) (only EN) (pdf 464.37 kB)